Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Friendships Never Forgotten.

Dear Blog! I just had a night out with the OLSH girls'10; Jasmin, Uyen H and Cindy. It was an awesome, chilling night. I'm gonna miss these times together.. it's really starting to hit me right now.. that this year is ending and soon to the be the start of a new begining.. University (Adel Uni or UniSA preferably) Guys thanks for making this year a wonderful one, even through we had our rough patches you are friends I will never forget. It makes me cry inside that everything is going so fast.. but hopefully one day. We will be reunited again and gooooooooooooo PARTYING.

There's so many things I want to say but I just can't find the words that would best explain..

I W I L L M I S S Y O U S O M U C H BABES

&

I L O V E Y O U A L L E Q U A L L Y!

Love muchly,

Mai Tran :)

No comments:

Post a Comment